Hey you! Dont try to steal the picz. I know theyre hot.
viewers !
Wednesday, September 23, 2009 '
LESSON'S FOR TODAYYYY(:
MT:WHOOO!~ i hope i did well for oral although there were LOADS of damn words i didn't noe how to read SHIT MAN but yeahh I SMILED A LOT AT LAO SHI SO I BET SHE'LL GIVE ME GOOD MARKS(pls pls pls pls><)
CHEM: haha mr chan never come then when mdm baldeev came in everyone so happy LOL BUT BUT the test papers still jumped out on her hands and onto our table D; i hope i did wel cauz i really studied for it ;x
PE: WAHHH THE FIRST TIME FOOTBALL WAS SO FUN;) now i noe why tulasiLY loves football yeahh? haha nat lim damn funny on the field playing keep taking out the PINK comb to comb hair xDD damn cute luhh she ^^v
RECESS: haha i was like some idiot rushing and i didn't noe i was past the jap stall HAHA weetard! yupps anywayys funfun;)) i realise i drink LOADS OF MILO ;O
POA: i am trying for this sub. ahh sucks but mell can do it yeahh? dunno can ask VICEEE;) she's damn arse hole pro at this sub. rawr!
MATHES: LOL learnt chapter 9 and all haha ILOVEEMYMATHESPARTNER but she always bully me lor toot barbara^^v
ENGLISH: haha miss syed kept screaming today. so me and UNCOOL kept quiet for some reason so we won't make her angry. haha and 5 mins to bell ring i wanted to sleep..
HOME: lols like jusnow, tuition before bloggin;) yap yap;DD
i dun think i missed out anything ;DD UNCOOL wants me to learn how to cook hokkien mee LOL cauz of the 7pm show ;DD ahh jun damn HOT xDDD hahahaha
exams comin! everybody this is to u even if i dun like you;DD STUDY HARD;D iloveyou!!(L)
xoxo
I wanted you to be there when I fall I wanted you to see me through it all I wanted you to be the one I love I wanted you, I wanted you I wanted you to hold me in my sleep I wanted you to show me what I need I wanted you to know just how down deep I wanted you, I wanted you now the question is do i still want you? Answer: i still don't know
Chatterbox
Me
Mellissa =D also known as xiiaomeimei, mollie, mel, DAbiann<33Red Crosser(:25 July 199415is my AGE
Proud to be LEO! rawrr!Swiss Cottage Primary School; St.Margaret's Primary School; St. Margaret's Secondary School
Cravings
Last update:
Green FBTs(:
Converse Shoes RED!
NEW Haircut(:
build-a-bear♥
white or red CAMERA!!
Green Crumpler
March in NDP contingent '08
Boys Over Flowers DVD & soundtrack!! xD
pass EOY '09 well
LG KP500 cookie^^
MUMUHUG!!
instax camera
work in hols09:)
ice cream dates with cheeyang
Beloved
Click
??
????? so yeon,shafiqq,wanton,hero
???? xiiaoBIAN,zongBIANN,all my biann;)
??? my family tree people
?? others
? -nil-